Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Cookie Party

The famous cookie

Even Kurt getting in on the action!

Heber & Ashlie's crazy eye.




This year I decided that it was an absolute MUST that we have a cookie party. You see, cookie parties and the Bernhisel family go hand in hand. At Christmastime usually we get together with ALL the cousins, aunts, uncles and friends we can muster up and it's a wild day of dough, flour, sprinkles, cookie cutters, frosting and MESS. This year for Easter it was just my immediate family...we missed you Sarahjane!! We had a grand time! I will have to say that Heber wins the award for most decorated cookie. It kept going and going...more frosting and more sprinkles. These special times with my family I hold so dear to my heart. I remember back to cookie parties past with my Grandmother G-G and it makes me smile. Can't wait until Felix is up at the counter rolling and frosting, he just ate the cookies this year.

2 comments:

sjbernhisel said...

Haha, I really think we need a FEW more things on that table. (:

Wish I could have been there!

Molly said...

Check out that counter... you guys meant business!

So this weekend is crazy... meetin' Kate in Vegas tomorrow, home fri night, lacrosse stuff all day Sat. But, next week sometime, we would love to hit the park. just call or email me.