Saturday, January 10, 2009

It Happened!

Well folks it finally happened to us. Matt was layed off from his Mrs. Field sales job. Bummer. He just walked in the door on Tuesday at 2:00 and said he was done. We are kind of freakin out, but all things happen for a reason, right? He hated that stinkin job anyway so shove it Mrs. Fields! So anyhoo, I'm enjoying Matt being home and helping me with Felix and housework. Score! He has been applying for other jobs and I know without a doubt that he will find something great. I just feel it. He has also been talking with my Aunt Marilee about possibly taking over the cafe in Liberty Park (next to the concession stand). We had breakfast there like a million times last year and they also serve great lunches. It could be a fun venture. Matt is made to run a business. After two years, Marilee's contract with the city will be up and Matt could most likely take over the concession stand and rides. We just have to see what happens. It's in the hands of the universe and I trust where it will lead us.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cool, I hope Liberty Park works out for you guys!